Sunday

After having Thesis class and pondering on what the theme of my thesis project will be, I know I wanted it to be something controversial but respected. Something people are nervous to speak of but something people will speak of. Something that will hold things that may have been forgotten in the shadows of history but that something that will never be forgotten. I want to take advantage of this thesis opportunity to show the world my thoughts on the history of this country.


This the album cover for an artist called Lupe Fiasco and he pretty much resembles the atittude that I am trying to portray in my thesis. The title is pretty much self explanatory but his songs are about things that people are scared to say. He speaks about the government and their evil ways, false and covered up history, and the subliminal life. I want to commit to similar thoughts and somehow place them on canvas.

This will be interesting...

No comments:

Post a Comment